Marked path n°32
Alternating ups and downs among the orchards, vineyards and crops. Beautiful views over the valley and the hillsides of Yonne.
Calculated time is computed with the distance, the height difference, and an average speed of 2.2 mph. For an intermediate walker, this time includes small breaks.
Departure from the center of the village, at the foot of the town hall and the parking lot in front of the small pond.
(D/A) Facing the stairs leading to the town hall and the school, turn right into rue du Fort. At the crossroads, turn left leaving the next two adjacent streets. Shortly after a shed, forget the path on the left. Go past the conservatory orchard.
(1) At the fork, turn left and keep going uphill. Arrived on a wide path, turn right and keep it while skirting a more open space.
(2) At the crossroads, turn left then immediately right. Continue along the edge of the wood, then enter the undergrowth. Go under a power line.
(3) At this new crossroad, turn left.
(4) Make a hairpin turn to the right. Go past la Fontaine Morte. Shortly after, leave the path on the right.
(5) Leave the path and take the downhill road opposite. Leave it in the first curve to take the opposite path. The descent ends on road D111.
(6) Cross it and continue the path. Go along the treatment station on your right, then climb up to the edge of the wood and enter it to reach a glade.
(7) Turn sharp right into le Chemin des Laves. Go under a power line. At the end, continue opposite on the road and at the first houses, continue straight. Go past the sports ground. At the stop sign, go straight. Continue on Grande Rue. Arrived in front of the church, bypass it on the left. At the end of this building, turn right and join the departure point (D/A).
D/A : km 0 - alt. 202m - Église Saint-Romain (Migé)
1 : km 1.02 - alt. 247m - Y crossing
2 : km 1.88 - alt. 300m - Cross path
3 : km 2.73 - alt. 289m - Cross path
4 : km 3.17 - alt. 289m - Hairpin crossroads
5 : km 4.48 - alt. 236m - Wineyards on the left and viewpoints
6 : km 5.25 - alt. 184m - Outlet on the road
7 : km 5.83 - alt. 207m - Glade and crossroad
D/A : km 7.86 - alt. 202m - Église Saint-Romain (Migé)
Classic equipment to face the weather and the hillside paths.
This marked trail following the markup charter of the Community of Communes of Puisaye-Forterre bears the number 32 inscribed on plates with a yellow background.
The markup was carried out by the association A chacun son chemin en Puisaye-Forterre in October 2021.
In case of trouble, thank you to fill the questionnary (it will take you 1 or 2 minutes).
Careful when you cross roads.
The fact that the markup is mentioned however requires that you leave at least with this description and its IGN map or the visorando app.
Visorando and this author cannot be held responsible in the case of accidents or problems occuring on this walk.
To be noticed in the Grande Rue, at the level of the café-restaurant, on the left, in an alley, the rather typical facade of an old casino.
Winegrowers for direct sale in the village.
The springs and washhouses without forgetting the Château and the Chapel of Chéry will be the most important heritage sites to discover for this outing. Throughout this route, alternation between valleys and hills where points of view are numerous.
Marked hike N°51.
From the old medieval castle, discover a village built between an old, partly dried-up marsh and a cliff. Druyes Valley offers a green setting that contrasts with the chalky rocks that support the ruined building.
Medieval castle, viaduct, springs, washhouses and heritage, something to enjoy with the family !
If that's not enough, a little bungee jump to get the adrenaline pumping ?
Druyes-les-Belles-Fontaines is classified in the villages "Cities of character of Bourgogne-Franche-Comté".
All along the route, you will discover centenaries trees, educational signs about the chestnut tree.
Marked hike n°62.
This site located in the void diagonal, as some like to say, conceals many assets.
If, with the help of agricultural machinery, the search for productivity was the goal in the middle of the 20th century, it has not led to the expected results. Today, it is towards a restoration of biodiversity that we are moving. The fauna and flora are gradually returning.
Discovering this heritage also helps to educate children.
Superb educational walk!
For more walks, use our search engine.
The GPS track and description are the property of the author.