Publish a walk
Visorando aims to provide free, turn-by-turn route descriptions and high-quality map layers. These are also available from our free mobile app. All our curated routes are submitted by private individuals or professionals then selected by a team of volunteer moderators.
We would therefore like to encourage you to contribute by submitting your routes so we can publish them and make them available to the largest number of people possible!
Many reasons motivate outdoor enthusiasts like you to contribute to the Visorando community and one of them is to become an author. We also value time and effort, that’s why we have a surprise waiting for you once your first walk has been published!
At any step along the journey, the team of moderators is here to guide you so do not hesitate to drop any questions on the author's forum here.
Here is how to do it:
- Process for my track to be published
- General recommendations for a route to be published
- Detailed recommendations for a route to be published
- What happens once I have asked for my route to be published?
- How long does it take for a route to be published?
- Will I be informed if my route is published?
- Where will my route be published?
- What happens if my route is turned down?
- Is my route worth publishing?
Help and support
How to publish a walk on Visorando ? All steps are explained in the video below.
Created and updated by visorando, Aurelie-21, Delphinium