(S) From the car park of the community room of Langlade, head up the southbound Chemin des Aires, then turn right on Rue des Lavandières and reach the washhouse.
(1) Pass the washhouse and take the track which goes up on the left heading south. Continue on the trail on the right (west) following the clear Yellow markings and head onto a new track. Do not follow the signs but take the westbound track (to the right) that will take you to the Langlade stadium.
(2) Just before the stadium, turn right and go up by a partially paved road north of the stabilised ground of a DFCI track. Follow it to the right (north) to Castelas (164 m) with a beautiful view (in clear weather as far as Mont Ventoux). Continue on this track that runs towards the south-west to a major intersection (158 m).
(3) Turn right and continue westbound on the track to a small promontory that overlooks much of Vaunage. Reach Roque de Vif (181 m) the highest peak of the south-west part of Vaunage. Continue on this track south then south-east to Oppidum de Nages.
(4) Head around Oppidium des Nages on the left (to the north) and go south-east to arrive at the Fontaine du Ranquet.
(5) From the fountain, go due north initially in the bed of a dry stream and then on its left bank, to an intersection. Take the path that goes up on the right to the north-east. This leads to a track on the left (north-east) that leads to the intersection at point (3) at 158 m.
(3) Turn right heading east, leave the road that enters the housing estate to get behind the stadium of Langlade. Continue on the right to reach the tennis courts.
(6) Head around the tennis courts to the right via a small trail that passes near the houses. Continue on this hillside trail that skirts around the Lauzières allotments by the North. Nice view of the village of Langlade through the pines.
(7) Arrive at a Chemin du Coin du Loup, head down to the north-east then take a small gullied path on the right to reach a capitelle (created by the children of the school of Langlade). Follow the path on the left to reach the Moulin Cavalier.
(8) From the mill, continue on the road down north-east and then, after this, take the path on the left to get to the top of Rue de la Calade. There, head down and take Rue Haute to the right passing in front of the temple and get to the town above the bar.
(9) Cross Place du Visago heading north-west and take Rue Basse to the south-west. Pass by the small square (Place des Oliviers) and the porch on the right to reach the top of the Chemin des Aires and take it down to get to the starting point.