Starting close to the Church, you can park in the Rue de l'Église in Commeny.
(S/E) Join the Grande Rue that you follow to the right.
(1) Take the street on the left just before the bakery in the direction of the Maison du Pain, nearing the water tower located on the left and continue straight ahead.
(2) At the fork, go right and behind a wash-house and continue on the path to the Moulin de Gouline.
(3) Continue and then turn left to come out on the D159.
(4) Climb to the right staying on the right-hand-side of the road.
(5) At the top of the hill, take the path on the right (marked JC4), walk down to the Étang de la Vallière pond and going around it. Pass the mill with the same name and reach the D51.
(6) Follow this road to the left and (7) after the signpost, take the narrow GR®-marked path bordered by trees. Walk along the Vallée aux Moine and get to the Perchay. Leave the GR® and continue straight ahead along the Grande Rue to pass the church and walk along road until the D66.
(8) Turn right and then at the next intersection climb up left on the D51 in the direction of the silos (agricultural cooperative).
(9) Turn right on the Chaussée Jules Caesar and continue on this path
(10) Pass the first intersection close to Gouzangrez, crossing the D66, and keep going.
(11) At the junction with a road, fork right to reach Commency. After point (1), turn left to find the Rue de l'Eglise (S/E).