This circular walk is between Broad Haven and Druidston Haven and uses a part of the Pembrokeshire Coast Path. The walk can be done in both ways.
Calculated time is computed with the distance, the height difference, and an average speed of 2.2 mph. For an intermediate walker, this time includes small breaks.
Use YHA Broad Haven car park.
(D/A) Start walking in the beach direction. You'll pass some toilets on your left and a few meters after, you'll hit Haroldston Hill.
(1) Turn right on Haroldston Hill, pass the small bridge and walk on the left side of the road until you see the Pembrokeshire Coast Path leaving the road and becoming a path.
(2) Follow this path on your left showing a Pembrokeshire Coast Path signpost. The path keeps going up slowly. Don't forget to look back sometimes to enjoy the view.
(3) At the kissing gate, turn right and keep following the Pembrokeshire Coast Path.
(4) Turn right on Welsh Road after the large kissing gate to leave the Pembrokeshire Coast Path. Walk down along the road which leads you to Haroldston Hill.
(5) After you passed Haroldston Farm on your right, look for a path on your left and follow it until you're back at YHA Broad Haven car park. (D/A)
D/A : km 0 - alt. 12m - YHA Broad Haven car park - YHA Broad Haven car park
1 : km 0.18 - alt. 5m - Haroldston Hill
2 : km 0.45 - alt. 17m - Pembrokeshire Coast Path signpost
3 : km 3.01 - alt. 70m - Kissing gate
4 : km 3.17 - alt. 72m - Large kissing gate
5 : km 4.78 - alt. 80m
D/A : km 6.42 - alt. 13m - YHA Broad Haven car park - YHA Broad Haven car park
YHA Broad Haven car park machines only take cash.
Toilets available between (D/A) and (1)
Visorando and this author cannot be held responsible in the case of accidents or problems occuring on this walk.
The GPS track and description are the property of the author.